[nagdu] Fisher has a drinking problem

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:34:05 UTC 2012

Well, yes he does. He's quite good at it, too. They can drink their fair share. I let Fisher have some w hen he came in a while ago, but then I called him off, put the leash on him, did obedience, and made him sit with me for about 45 minutes. Byt then they had had their fill and there wasn't so much that he would flood if he drank the rest.

CL