[nagdu] Hi Becky was re:ew guide dog user with questions

Rhonda Cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:31:50 UTC 2012

hello becky. wellcome to the list. my name is rhonda. and i'm working
my first piolt dog. she is a german sheppard. and also she is five
years old. and we've been together  4 3 years. it will be 3 years 4 us
in stempeter. 9 2009. we live in calfornia. with my familly.
 we are thinking of in the  pocess of moveing to oh.
 to live with my partner and his guide dog. well. i will go for now. i
look  to reading about your adventurs with your guide dog.forward. 3