[nagdu] Licking Her Feet

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 04:24:27 UTC 2012

Put on slippers!  They'll do that because dogs just like to do weird things
like that!  Holly will surprise me by walking over, and getting on a bed or
couch and putting her nose right in my ear and snuffling!  The first time
she done that, I jumped almost out of my skin!  You may never stop that sort
of thing but you can discourage it some by not making those feet available
to her!