[nagdu] We are home

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Aug 18 00:36:01 UTC 2012

yesterday we got home, but was to tired to get on the computer.
We just rested and went to bed early last night.
Unpacked and the suitcases are out of site.
We are working on learning a swell park schedule and I know this will
come in soon.
We went over to wall mart and walked to the church we go to on Sundays.
His street crossing are wonderful.
I learned he loves carrets, and chews them well.
Got him puppy treats to share with him from time to time.
I don't know if we will try to walk to Albertsons or not, but we might.
We shall see.
So that is what is happening for us now.
We are told to keep him on leash for two weeks, and that isn't a problem.
We have two tie downs attached to the table so he can see me when I am
in the kitchen.
So that is good.
When I am on the computer he is on leash by me, and then he feels so
much better.
How often do you give your dog carrets?
I am hoping it will help him go.
he used to go twice a day for the counsler.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23