[nagdu] We are home

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Aug 18 21:28:00 UTC 2012

Hello,
My boy needs to lern how to be a better Catholic,
He stole the hot dog and bun rite off the plate.
I am sure he didn't chew it at all.
Just one huge inhail.
Loll.
I shared with my husband that my dinner or any food has to be on the
wave unless I am there to watch the matter.
I pounded the table letting him know this was my table.
Ah yes the fun begins.
We will keep working on having him become a Catholic smile.