[nagdu] Cool email from Russia's guide dog school

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 03:15:29 UTC 2012

Hi Vanessa,
Sorry for replying to your message so late, I've been out of town and
away from my computer for a week. I think it's super cool that you
contacted the Russian guide dog school! I was wondering if you would
be so kind as to privately send me their information. I study Russian
at college and have a few blind Russian friends who might be
interested in this. I would also love to contact this school.
Thanks in advance. /grins/
Laurel and Stockard