[nagdu] Ismael not doing things right

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:06:38 UTC 2012

I have actually had some problems getting someone myself. I did with Wayne, my last dog. I don't want to go into any detail about those issues because I don't want to publicly put them down; we all make mistakes, and they did, but that did become a struggle. In the end it worked out OK, so that's what is important about it. Keep on them. I would just say I would be most disappointed if the O&M instructor had to call them though. I think you can resolve it without that. You are the graduate and he is your dog, so keep on them until they realize the gravity of the situation. Call daily if you have to.

Cindy Lou