[nagdu] made a decision

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 02:35:15 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I wen ahead and made a decision.
Although I'd love to train with another guide dog, I must take the time to focus on getting my seizures back under control in the hopes that the next working guide won't be traumatized if I did experience a small, minor one.
I Hav to do this for myself, so my current counselor along with my medical doctor are wanting to do all what they can to help me out.
I'll be seeing another counselor who has great knowledge with stress and might be able to help me figure out the what, why and how.
yes, I'll still be seeing my main counselor and giving her updates on how everything goes.
I met with her Friday and was upfront and honest on everything.
I told her I really wanted to train with another guide, but felt it was more important and best that I work on getting this dealt with first.
I want to have a safe, stable team/partnership with my next guide in the hopes of no misfortunes.
Also, am letting everyone know that Dale's foot is doing lots better and no damage happened.
I hope this is the last time to see an ambulance for this year.
I'm sure if Odie had it his way, he'd love to be riding around in one continuously.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and the wonderful son Odie