[nagdu] question about chest pad

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 16:44:30 UTC 2012

A chest pad is something that looks like a strap that you can clip inside
your harness.  It makes the dog very uncomfortible when it pulls really hard
against it.  It is used for those dogs who continually like to pull harder
than you want them too.  Myself, I've never used one.  I'm big enough and
can pull back hard enough so as that isn't a probblem!  Unless there is a
squirrel convention in town!