[nagdu] question about chest pad

avapup.7 at gmail.com avapup.7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 20:03:57 UTC 2012

What is a chest pad made out of, and how does it connect to the chest strap of the harness? Just trying to figure out how it works, since it's something totally new to me.

And whoever mentioned a squirrel convention being in town, oh please no haha! Cocoa loves squirrels. I always know when she's seen one because suddenly my straight-walking Labbie turns into a dog who's trying to keep walking straight while turning her body sideways. It doesn't really work lol.

Ava and Cocoa

Sent from my iPhone