[nagdu] question about chest pad

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 03:04:01 UTC 2012

I don't know, but just the thought of using anything that has spikes
on my dog makes me cringe. My dog pretty much listens with a minor
leash correction, and when I say minor I mean super minor. With the
simple fact that she sees me pick up the leash she usually gets
focused again.
Juanita and Anise and Baby Benson