[nagdu] To Jenny, was Re: Why so hard?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:00:45 UTC 2012

Jenny,

your cute. Thank you for the warm words. I do know people care for me on this list. My inbox was over flowing with messages from members of the list on and off list, I am thankful for each and everyone.

And while I am thinking about it, any update on the ankle? your guide dog application? I am sure all would like to hear.

Always,

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone