[nagdu] guide in college was Lots of Questions

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 11:53:09 UTC 2012

Ava,

I don't think the college was lawful in refusing you the ability to work
your dog to classes.  I don't think it makes any difference that the
college was private.  Unless perhaps this occurred before the ADA?
Perhaps Marion or Steve will give their take on this.

Also it makes absolutely no difference who trained the dog in regard to
access.  I think you already know that, but maybe you didn't then.

If it helps I have had my guide at public schools, a private college, in
the courthouse daily and in a courtroom.  No one had a problem with him
in any of those places.

Julie