[nagdu] I'm home with a new dog

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 21:21:46 UTC 2012

I did not imagine Ace to be so small. I think Destiny weighed 56 ibs
when she was really sick. But Ace sounds absolutely adorable. I hope
that things will continue to settle down now that you are home and can
establish a normal routine with him. Take care. I know that you miss
Caroline and it might be a while before you allow Ace into your heart.
Just give it time. I know you will have many years of good working ahead
of you.
Sorry I am rambling.
Janice