[nagdu] Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:00:44 UTC 2012

Nadja,

welcome to our list. I hope you enjoy it here, we are a very diverse group made up of people from all walks of life, and all parts of the world.

I'm Marsha, inbetween pups at the moment. I will be going into class at the Guide Dog Foundation in September. i am a full time student at temple university in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Also I'm the moderator of the list, so if you need anything please do let me know.

Can you please tell us how it is for blind people and people with guide dogs  in Sweden? I am very curious.

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone