[nagdu] The Guide Dog School of Sweden

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:51:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,

That sounds interesting. I just met the guide dog instructor in Stockholm
this morning. She checked my  workplace and made sure it is a good place for
the dog. I hope to get a dog as soon as possible.

Sweden is a great country with all kinds of support and resource. I enjoy my
life here a lot.

Sincerely,
Crystal