[nagdu] Flea Preventitaves.

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 01:09:20 UTC 2012

Howdy folks,

I have a question about flea products.

I have been using Frontline Plus for years, on my guide dog, pet dogs, and
cats. Recently, my vet told me that on some animals Frontline doesn't work
anymore, especially in this area.

Well, I have been bitten by fleas recently, so I think it is not controlling
the fleas on Pascal and my two cats (who do not go outside).

I called the vet today, and he recommended that I start using Revolution,
which is a monthly topical flea and heartworm preventative.

Do any of you use this product? What do you think?

Should I continue to use Frontline for the cats, or should I take them to
the vet for a prescription med?

Do you have any suggestions for treating my house for fleas? Any good
sprays, or powders for furniture. They aren't really bad, but I just want to
get rid of them all. Those little suckers hurt when they bite. /smiles/.

Thanks!

Deanna and Pascal