[nagdu] Welcome to all the new people on the list

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:12:29 UTC 2012

Mardi here, I live in Arizona where it is very HOT right now. I can't wait
for the winter months to come.I am working my third guide dog,a Belgian
Shepherd named Shaman. All of my dogs have been owner trained with the help
of a private trainer. My first two guides were Siberian Huskies. I work my
dogs from a wheelchair most if the time as I am not able to walk very fast.
I have serious back and leg problems,but am trying to walk more now. I am
currently training a new dog to work when I am walking as Shaman walks way
to fast for me and I don't want to ruin him for wheelchair guiding. The new
dog is a Siberian Husky and her name is Neechee. I hope you all enjoy this
list as much as I do.Have a great day, Mardi and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/