[nagdu] Flea Preventitaves.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 30 12:51:32 UTC 2012

Hi Deanna.
Sorry to hear you're having flea problems.  I had heard that Front Line
was becoming ineffective.
I'd be real careful about using anything new on your cats withouth
checking with the vet first.  Some of the flea products are toxic to
particular animals, and cat physiology is different from dog physiology.
But I had heard that some products affect even different breeds of dog
differently--one was very toxic to collies, for instance.
Tracy