[nagdu] Flea Preventitaves.

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:33:52 UTC 2012

Hello,

I use one called cenntenal. This is a pill and it does both heartworm
and fleas. It will not kill the eggs, but it will kill the adults and
will kill them when they become adults. Not sure I understand all of
it... Either way, not a flea here, and no issues with heartworm
either. It is a bit more expensive, but overall it's cheaper than
buying flea stuff and heartworm stuff.

Thanks.

On 8/31/12, Debbie Cole <debbieanne1124 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lyn
>
> It's very important to feed the dog and give the Comfortis on a full
> stomache.  I found this out the hard way, too.
>
> On 8/31/12, Lyn Gwizdak <linda.gwizdak at cox.net> wrote:
>> Hi Deanna,
>> I, too, have had Frontline stop working on Landon about two years ago.
>> After using other products like Comfortis, I foound that my vet carries
>> Revolution.  I used this product in the 1990s and then it was unavailable
>> and went to Frontline for many years.
>>
>> So far, I'm satisfied with Revolution.  No fleas in my place and San
>> Diego
>> is a big flea area - and I'm very allergic to flea bites.  Not a flea
>> bite
>> or flea dirt on my dog sinse i started Revolution several months ago.
>>
>> The problem with Comfortis is that Landon would puke it back up and he
>> also
>>
>> didn't like it at all.  I didn't like the smell of it either - sure
>> Landon
>> hated the smell of it as well!
>>
>> Reminds me - Revolution time tomorrow as it is September 1st!
>>
>> Lyn and Landon

>>> cats. Recently, my vet told me that on some animals Frontline doesn't

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
(251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!