[nagdu] a little help coming me down please

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 08:11:26 UTC 2012

Daniel, I should think, after all you went through with Scout, that you
would be nervous about getting a new dog.Just remember that this will be a
new dog and will be nothing like the other dog. Let your trainers know
about your fears and follow what they teach you. This school is also not
like the other school you attended.As you say, you will know what is
acceptable and what is not this time around.Let the trainers know if some
thing is not acceptable to you.I am sure things will work out for you this
time as you seem to have the determination to follow through. Good luck and
let us know how it all goes. My Prayers and thoughts are with you. Have a
great day, Mardi and Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/