[nagdu] Guide Dog User Denied Access in Virginia

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:07:43 UTC 2012

Hi all,

This is why it's important for us to keep educating the public about access
laws with our dogs.

We need to educate folks on their rights and responsibilities as business
owners,  and we also need to educate them on our rights and responsibilities
as guide dog users.

If I ever face this issue here in Ohio, or if I fly back to my home state of
Massachusetts for a visit, I'll educate people about what Motley does for me
and why he is allowed to go where I go as long as he is under control.

Chantel and Motley