[nagdu] My friends

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 04:10:36 UTC 2012

Hi, Dar,
no matter how safe and prepared we all are, no one can take anything such as life for granted.
I can't count or remember how many times Odie has been ready to pu his life on the line to make the second split decisions and sacrafises.
Yes, it can be scary when something tramatic happens, but we can't let fear get the best of us.
Although it may take some of us a while to cope and getting help to move on, others are able to keep going with the flow.
They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Bibi