[nagdu] Churches Revisited

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 3 20:07:51 UTC 2012

yes I have gone to several churches here in Billings, where the dog is
just fine.
Most of the time until I get up do they know there is a dog in church.
Oh the children get so excited even at Communion when they see the dog.
Cracks me up.
he is good going up to Communion as well.
Most of the time we sit near the back and have to walk up.
I let him guide me back to our seat when it is over.
Or after I received it.
Going up for the most part he heals and I walk with someone else to
keep in line.
he used to do lots of visiting but I can see as we are growing into a
wonderful team that he is getting better.
This morning he had happy feet.
I yelled at him when I heard feet hitting the floor again.
he waits until I am in the bathroom to have happy feet.
Smile.