[nagdu] A small but useful thing Ben does

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 5 13:47:03 UTC 2012

Recently, the bus terminal changed the gate where I catch my bus home from
the City.  It used to be that the bus would pull up alongside the place
where we waited. I'd walk out the door and the bus would be right there on
my left.  Ben would see it pull up and get up, ready to go.
Now, the bus is a ways away. I go out the door, then turn right, go a few
yards, and the bus is on the right somewhere.  It's very noisy, with buses
pulling in and out and idling.  I really can't hear where my bus is.  But
Ben knows to look for the door, and takes me right to it.  It's a small
thing, but one I find very useful.  I love having a guide dog.
Tracy