[nagdu] Exciting news!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 5 14:01:24 UTC 2012

I think we're getting our Daniels confused.  The Daniel who's having an
interview with TSE is not the same Daniel who is now at GDB and had all
the trouble with Scout.
Daniel who's having the interview, could you give us a last initial, so we
can keep our Daniels straight?  Like Daniel C, or whatever?

I think what TSE wants from the interview is to see how your orientation
and mobility is, and what kind of environment you live in. It's your
chance to ask questions, and to tell them about how you plan to use a dog,
such as navigating a college campus.
Don't worry; it's usually fun.
Tracy