[nagdu] Churches Revisited

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Dec 6 03:10:39 UTC 2012

I don't have a problem with churches being unwelcoming to my dog.  they love
her because when we get up to leave when the bus comes early.  She has to
shake loudly to say goodbye.  Church is also where she got completely out of
her harnass as well.  I think that if the puppy raisers/walkers take the
dogs to church the church people become used too the dog and the dog gets
used to the church atmosphere.
That is what happened with Pj.  I am sure that there are churches that won't
welcome dogs.

Many blessings,
melissa and Pj
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and
you know what you want.