[nagdu] Ultrasonic mobility devices

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:59:11 UTC 2012

In the nineties there was a device called the Mowat Sensor. TSE got a grant, as I recall, to experiment with using it with their dog handlers who were deaf and blind. My ex-husband had the opportunity to use it. That particular one had issues with weather. It didn't like it too hot or wet or the like, but he thought it helped some. They used to joke about if you got lost using it, you would say, "Mow wat do I do?" However, this speech doesn't give it its correct sound.

CL