[nagdu] Churches Revisited

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Dec 7 01:02:22 UTC 2012

Oh, that is cute!

We keep threatening to find a church over here, now that we're living
out in the sticks... But we're plenty busy, so I haven't found out how
that will go. We've gone to my dad's church a couple of times, and I've
been pleased to find it's all good with the guide dog. She did have some
kids in a row behind her making a lot of talk at her, so I let one talk
to her. But the parent was keeping the kid from mugging her, which is
good for both of us. /smile/

Tami