[nagdu] Seeking feedback from GD Users who have traveled to Argentina

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Dec 8 15:44:35 UTC 2012

Hi Bryan.
Just saw this email.  I'm forwarding your message to a friend of mine who
now lives in Buenos Aires most of the time.
He's told me that Argentina does not have guide dog access laws.  He also
says there are a lot of loose dogs in Buenos Aires, which gave him and his
dog a lot of trouble.  His dog became rather snappy about strange dogs for
a while, but he's gotten on top of it.
Despite these things, he is living there and using his dog, so it must be
workable.
Tracy