[nagdu] Meghan Whalen: Attack on service dog points to need for responsibility

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Mon Dec 17 05:38:19 UTC 2012

Meghan,

Excellent letter, and I hope you are able to get some recourse through
your new law.

But I am so, so sorry that this happened to you and your new young guy!

Best in healing for both of you and I hope you are able to return to
work with your guy as he recovers.

*hugs*

Tami

On 12/16/2012 05:15 PM, Margo and Arrow wrote:
> Meghan, oh my, this is so awful! Here's a hug!
>
> Margo and Arrow

>>> http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/opinion/mailbag/meghan-whalen-attack-on-ser
>>> vice-dog-points-to-need-for/article_1c086292-4653-11e2-141.6-0019bb2963fbled.htm