[nagdu] Allergies was second time is the charm

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:59:52 UTC 2012

Hello John,
I am allergic to dog dander, And I have a regular Labrador. I did not know about my allergy until after receiving my dog, but now I would not change her for anything. She is the most perfect guide Guide dogs for the blind could have matched me with. I honestly did not want a poodle because in my opinion they require too much maintenance, but that's just my opinion. I have also heard that Poodles don't completely eliminate the allergy symptoms. That is just what I have heard, not completely sure.
I hope That you're able to find a dog that best suits you.
Juanita & Anise

Sent from my iPhone