[nagdu] Owner-trainer breed preference

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:35:19 UTC 2012

Hey Mardie,
What traits in the Siberian Husky and the Belgium Shepherd do you like
as guides. It's interesting for me to know what working traits people
like in certain breeds. I know the general behavioral traits of both
breeds pretty well, but as we all know, normal dogness and normal
behavior vs. working are two different things. Also, every breed has
it's weekness, some breeds are more distraction prone, some breeds are
more skiddish etc. What would you say are the weeknesses in the
personality/working traits of the husky and belgian shepherds. I'm not
wanting to pick on either breed, their both great dogs, I'm just
extremely curious to hear your thoughts as a handler of a working dog
of that breed.
Laurel and Stockard