[nagdu] kolby

Marianne Hewitt Robbins MarianneRobbins2011 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 19:56:10 UTC 2012

Dear Kolby

I lost my guide Cisco very suddenly and unexpectedly, also to cancer, in November of 2011. It was very shocking and disorienting as I had relied on his companionship and splendid guide-work for almost 10 years.
I went to GDB/Oregon two and a half months after losing Cisco and received a wonderful guide - Pantera.
Cisco was my first guide and he was awesome. I still grieve his loss. My friends and family miss him too.
That said, I really enjoy my new guide. She is smart as a whip, energetic & willing to work. We are going through the interesting & rewarding process of bonding and learning about one another.  I am so grateful for her.
I want to offer you my condolences on the loss of Sunny and to wish you joy and success with your new guide.
Happy trails

Marianne Hewitt Robbins
MarianneRobbins2011 at comcast.net
"Love is an Action Word."