[nagdu] Older Dogs -- Warning for Talk About Dogs' Life Span

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Dec 21 05:54:07 UTC 2012

You're not alone, Ava! I've been going through bouts of worry since I
realized Mitzi had actually become a grown up. /lol/ She's only 6, but I
will find myself fretting the future. Then I remember to love on her and
appreciate her now, because she is a joy. But the realization that it
won't last forever is daunting.

Glad Cocoa is still happy and healthy and going strong!

Tami