[nagdu] Breed traits

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:06:13 UTC 2012

Hi Mardie,
That was actually very interesting! I knew the huskies had good
working traits, and were smart, but you know I was just curious about
how they did as guides, and their guiding traits. It's really
interesting for me to learn about the different breeds and what tasks
they excel at etc. Thanks for writing about it all!
Laurel and Stockard