[nagdu] sad news

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Dec 23 23:40:34 UTC 2012

Thanks, Mardi.  Hey, I really liked your descriptions of your Husky guides
and about Nala's wanting to go see a lizard one second and saving you from
that truck the next! LOL!

Jake enjoyed five wonderful, healthy years with his long time friend,
RoseMarie.  He was spoiled rotten - LOL - got to sleep in bed with
RoseMarie, had a German shepherd to play with and a nice yard.  He really
had a dog's life!  Jake died naturally so nobody had to decide this for
him - with RoseMarie by his side.

Jake was a gift I was able to pass along to another who loved him.  He and
RoseMarie had "love at first sight" when I started to go to the church she
was a member of in 2000.  She's still there but i left in 2009.  Jake went
to live with her in 2007 right before I left for the Seeing Eye to get
Landon.

Yeah, these dogs are special.  Hey, look at what dog spelled backwards
spells - G O D.  I think God has a special place in his heart for dogs and
for us for him to give the dog to our own species over 14,000 years ago!

Take care and Merry Christmas!

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."