[nagdu] new reader

John Russo johnnyrusso at windstream.net
Wed Dec 26 17:09:40 UTC 2012

Greetings Eve,
	My name is John.  I don't own a dog yet, but plan on obtaining one
in the next several months.  I have found the Nagdu site very helpful.  The
friends here are eager to help, and offer excellent advice, tips and
information.  Welcome to the site.  I have heard that the fit between dog
and user is truly the key.  I'm anxious to hear your progress, and I hope I
find a good fit for my first dog.  Take care.

John Russo