[nagdu] Coming home

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:21:36 UTC 2012

about hte on leash topic, some schools seem to say stuff form 2 weeks
to a year plus it seems like. my school said 6 to 8 weeks. but it
really depends on the dog. if you ahve a horrible chewer or a dog who
is running around the house like a chicken or something obviously the
leash is goign to stay on longer, my dog was honestly on leash for
about.. a week maybe a week and a half, then i took it off one morning
becuase at the school i did that in our room since we had a private
room, when we had came in in my room and forogot, then i went out an
left her in here, she was on her bed and I didn't think about it, I
went to the kitchen. next thing i know she's standing next to me, and
she's followed me around ever since and not bothered a thing, but i
could not have done htat if she were a chewer or a trash digger ro
counter surfer or other things.
Yay for calm laid back dogs.
Jessica