[nagdu] passive dog

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Dec 27 22:42:45 UTC 2012

hahhahh!
the dog was trained in snow and doesn't like to work in it.
Pj doesn't really like it either.
on her feet when she goes to potty.  she gets all prissy about wet grass or
grass covered in snow.
lol!

Have a blessed day.

Melissa Green
"Happiness is a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always just beyond your
grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."