[nagdu] FW: airline placement of dogs and bulkhead related issues

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:49:13 UTC 2012

Hello Michael and all,
Yes, that is the argument that I give airlines when I fly, is the
fact, that if they are under the seat they will not bounce around
if there are turbulants.
I feel that the dog is safer under the seat in front of me, and I
have made this argument with airlines to the point, that they
have almost kicked me off the plane but when I told them to go
and find the law that says I have to sit in the bulkhead, they go
off and look for it and come back and say ok, you are right.

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Skype: robertstigile1