[nagdu] new reader

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:55:05 UTC 2012

Hey Eve, I am assuming that particular person is not on this list, as I am not aware of them. Just for your knowledge we don't speak about other guide dog teams who are not on this list by name. I hope you understand what I am saying. If you have any questions, please email me off list.

Thank you,

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com