[nagdu] Guide Dogs and Pets

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 23:11:14 UTC 2012

My daughter's best friend has one of those spring-loaded dogs!  After Her!
dog settled down, everyobne got along great!  Holly also loves cats!  She
tries to play with my daughter's cat.  The cat acts offended and runs off.
Holly goes and lays down and the cat starts pulling Holly's tail!  Holly
gets up to catch the cat and play and cat disappears until Holly gets
comfortible again!