[nagdu] new reader

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Dec 29 00:07:54 UTC 2012

Hi Eve,

I want to welcome you to the list. It's nice to meet you. Also
congratulation on your new guide Taylor. I'm so glad she's the perfect fit
for you. I hope you have many happy and wonderful working years together.

My name is Lori and I live in Ohio in the Northeast part of the state. I'm
currently working with my second dog from LeaderDogs. He's a three year old
male yellow lab named Gipp and he's my fourth lab and my seventh dog. Gipp
and I have been together for 2 years now.

I also have a three year old female Chihuahua named Little Girl and a 7 year
old female Burmese cat named Midnite. I had my cat and my Chihuahua before I
got my guide Gipp. Gipp likes cats and he will mostly ignore my cat.
accasionally my cat will walk up to my g uide and sniff him and Gipp will
just lay there and look at her.

Gipp and my Chihuahua Little Girl met each other while on leash right inside
my front door.And after about five minutes they both wanted to play with
each other. They get along well together.

Again welcome and I hope you enjoy the list. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper