[nagdu] Sugar taking turn for worst...

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Dec 29 00:25:49 UTC 2012

Hi Bunny,

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your Sugar Rae. You're going to be doing the
most  kindness gift for Sugar Rae by putting her down and letting her go to
the rainbow bridge where she will be happy and whole and healthy again. My
condolences go out to you at this most difficult time.

Also congratulations on your new addition your Silver Standard Poodle. Good
luck with training her.  I had a black male Standard Poodle as my guide in
the past and their also wonderful dogs.

Again my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper