[nagdu] Meghan Whalen: Attack on service dog points to need forresponsibility

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 00:58:10 UTC 2012

I trained Dayton myself through Custom Canines here in Madison. He was
then certified at Guide Dogs of the Desert. I have received support from
both programs and have also met with canine behaviorists. He is getting
much better, and I am hopeful that he will fully recover.

Thank you all for continuing to think of us.

Meghan