[nagdu] nervously waiting!

Daniel daniel.sweeney1 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 06:43:25 UTC 2012

I remember the feeling, just a few months ago. It seems like just yesterday,
and here I am with my little girl.
She's sleeping at my feet as I type the short note.
>From one Daniel to another, it is SO worth it!
Be sure to exercise those feet before you go, it is no joke - your feet WILL
hurt if you are not used to walking a lot.
Daniel and Cass in Denver

Daniel Sweeney
Lakewood, CO