[nagdu] GDF Quarterly Conference Call: Street Crossings

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Dec 31 14:37:21 UTC 2012

What do drivers really see as they whiz past you standing at that curb? Do
they really know that dog at your side is a guide or service dog? How much
does that reflective vest or light on your dog's collar help keep you safe?

Learn the answers to these questions and many more as the Guide Dog
Foundation and America's VetDogs present Dr. Gene Bourquin from the Helen
Keller National Center on our quarterly Graduate Conference Call, January 8,
2013.

Dr. Bourquin lectures internationally on the topics of drivers yielding to
pedestrians and communication and orientation/mobility for people who are
deaf/blind.

Everyone is welcome to call in and listen. You may submit questions in
advance to Jenine Stanley via email at jenine at guidedog.org.

When: January 8, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. US Eastern time
Call In Number: 1-218-936-4700
Participant Access code: 81316

Remember, don't call until the scheduled date and time. We hope you'll join
us!

Your friends at the Guide Dog foundation and America's VetDogs

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems