[nagdu] flying with Princess for the first time

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 1 00:04:21 UTC 2012

Thank you Nicole. Pilot doesn't recommend feeding the dogs the night prior
to flying if we take off early; a little food is ok I think. They give us
saltine crackers for the flight in case the dogs get hungry, and they do
recommend leaving the harness on at all times. I agree with you that it's
probably not comfortable for them, and I will most likely end up taking it
off. My flight altogether is about five hours but I'm pretty sure I'll
switch planes somewhere in the middle, and I will try to relieve her if I
have enough time at the transferring point.
hannah