[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for Security Re: flying withPrincess for the first time

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Wed Feb 1 04:19:24 UTC 2012

Hi Nicole,

I was told by a trainer to absolutely never remove the dogs harness, collar
or leash.  Also I knew of a handler and her guide  going through security
after 911 and the person working the security told this handler to remove
the dogs harness and she did and the security people took the harness
totally apart and after she went  through security the security people gave
her the harness back in pieces. Too me that's unexceptable  and very wrong.
Take care.

Lori and theGipper